Plume stream overlay package has dropped.
Plume is a twitch overlay with prominent pink colors. In addition to it’s light and pink theme this twitch overlay package is fully animated.
A full list of what this package has to offer can be found below.
- 20 Channel buttons (About Me, Contact, Discord, Facebook, Giveaway, Hardware, Instagram, Patreon, PC Specs, Rules, Schedule, Snapchat, Social Media, Sponsors, Subscribe, Tip, Top Dono, Twitter, Website, YouTube)
- Animated Ending Screen, Intermission Screen, BRB Screen, Starting Screen
- Stream Label Container
- Offline Banner
- Stinger Transition
- Profile Pic
- Webcam Overlay
- Alert Box
- Chat Box
- PSD files for all the static elements
- All animated files also delivered as static PNG’s
- One click Streamlabs install file
Please read the README file that comes with the delivery for details on setting up alerts and other streamlabs widgets.
The alerts in this package can easily be imported into Streamlabs via widget import links. In other words the alerts can be up and running within minutes.
Using custom fields in Streamlabs, each alert’s text can be modified to suit you and your streams needs.
This widget is compatible with Streamlabs for Twitch, Facebook and Youtube.
Modular Streamlabs Widget’s
This package includes a huge selection of streamlabs widgets. Additionally the widgets fit with the pink theme to match the rest of the stream overlay.
These custom made widgets include chat box and alert box.
The chat box allows some minimal customization by allowing you to adjust the background and border opacity to suit your needs.
These widgets are compatible with Streamlabs for Twitch, Facebook and Youtube.
These widgets can be imported via quick set up import links in Streamlabs, meaning you can have them up and running within minutes.
Animated Stinger Transition
This transition is smooth and well paced. Additionally it’s designed to fit perfectly with the overall style of the package.
The files will be delivered as webm. Therefore it’s perfect to use with Streamlabs OBS