The Hyper Scape stream overlay package has dropped.
Hyper Scape is an upcoming free-to-play first-person shooter battle royale game developed by Ubisoft Montreal.
A full list of what this Hyper Scape stream overlay package has to offer can be found below.
- 13 Channel buttons (About Me, Discord, Facebook, Instagram, PC Specs, Rules, Schedule, Social Media, Sponsors, Subscribe, Top Dono, Twitter, YouTube)
- Animated Ending Screen (Static version also included)
- Animated Intermission Screen(Static version also included)
- Offline Screen
- Animated Stinger Transition
- Profile Pic
- Animated Webcam Overlay(Static version also included)
- Alert Box Widget, with easy import links
- Custom Event List, with easy import links
- Animated Starting Screen(Static Version also included)
- Custom Chat Box, with easy import links
- PSD files for all the static elements
- One click Streamlabs install file
Please read the README file that comes with the delivery for details on setting up alerts and other streamlabs widgets.
The alerts in this package can easily be imported into Streamlabs via widget import links. In other words the alerts can be up and running within minutes.
Using custom fields in Streamlabs, each alert’s text can be modified to suit you and your streams needs.
This widget is compatible with Streamlabs for Twitch and Youtube
Event List And Chat Box Widgets
Custom made event list and chat box widgets to match with rest of the package elements.
The chat box allows some minimal customization by allowing you to adjust the background opacity to suit your needs.
These widgets are compatible with Streamlabs for Twitch and Youtube
These widgets can be imported via quick set up import links in streamlabs, meaning you can have them up and running within minutes.
Animated Stinger Transition
This animated streaming transition offers a smooth modern scene transition, that fits perfectly with the futuristic urban style of Hyper Scape.
Available as 60fps and 30fps with or without sound.
The files will be delivered as both webm format and mov format so you can use it whether you are a streamer or Youtuber.